Songs & Games! Arts & Crafts! Fitness & Nutrition! Special Guests!
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (extended care hours offered)
CrossFit Oshawa’s Camp Programs follow the regular routines of a day camp, including theme-based activities, such as: songs & games, arts & crafts, fitness& nutrition, & so much more!!
Special Guests will appear, such as: Yoga Instructor, Massage Therapist, Firefighter, SWAT Member, Police Officer, Naturopathic Doctor, Graphic Designer, Certified Nutritionist, etc.
Why CFO Kids?
Our main focus is to make moving and exercising FUN! It is our priority to help kids LOVE exercise by making it feel like PLAY!
- We are a goal oriented program that allows for your child to continue their journey of self-discovery.
- CrossFit Oshawa is a place for your child to learn how to think positive and how to safely move alongside children of their age with similar interests.
- We teach problem solving skills and encourage teamwork for your child to optimize their social skills.
- Fundamental movements are taught to encourage confidence and independence.
- We implement a routine based program with consistent instruction to ensure SUCCESS among all participants!
- We focus on your child departing with a sense of achievement rather than an emphasis on intensity or volume.
Age recommendation: 4-12 years old
- Contact Tanya for REGISTRATION or for any questions about the program: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-244-3091
BONUS: Are you interested in Weekly Kids Classes? Visit link under “CFO Programs” for more details!